- Snack Bar
- Stroller Rentals - $2
- FREE: Easy Access Parking
- Accepts Most Major Credit Cards
- Educational Programs/Tours
- Friendly Staff and Volunteers
*Service Dogs allowed but ESA and personal pets are not permitted
To ensure the safety and security of our animals and guests, please abide by the below safety precautions.
- Zoo animals are wild. Please stay on the visitor paths, observe posted signs and do not reach into or climb on exhibits and fences.
- Do NOT lift your child above the safety railings or set them on the safety railings at any exhibit.
- Please do not throw things at the animals or into their habitats.
- Please do not feed or touch the animals.
- Lettuce or feed for authorized feedings must be bought within the Zoo and cannot be brought in by a guest for biosecurity reasons.
- Making loud noises may startle the animals. Speak at a normal level and do not tap on the glass for the best experience.
- Please do not pick flowers or plants, climb trees or walk through the flower beds.
Refusing to follow the above rules could result in your removal from the park.
Lost an Item?
If you have dropped an item into an exhibit or have lost an item please call the gift shop (361) 573-7681. Do NOT attempt to retrieve the item on your own. Once your lost item is recovered, we will contact you.